Search This Blog

SUPPORT MY BLOG -DONATE

Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SEPTEMBER IS 1/2 WAY GONE **ORDER ****

So starting the planning for the fall and winter!I am planning for everything . The only way I know how to juggle life is to make list and more list. I am planning by the day , by the week and by the month. Zach and I have been having a weekly family meeting and now we are up to nightly. I have so much on my plate that I sometomes don't know if I can fit it all on the list. However, If I can 1/2 my list done I am ok. I am really trying to finish my degree. I have a few more semesters and I will be ready for a certificate in social work. I have the two little one's during the day and I have a job that I go back to Oct 7th. I will still be putting items to purchase up so I am so appreciative of those of you who do purchase from me. I am trying to put Zach through school and put my self as well . Still dealing with the fibro myalgia and tri gemenial nuralgia so doing everything I can to make it without being tied to a corporate office. I have Many items that I have not posted and will make it a point to put one new item up daily. If you would like to just support my causes feel free paypal at Masseygifts@gmail.com I am still working on my 4 agreements http://www.miguelruiz.com I am not succeeding with the dont take things personal and I am also starting on my 12 powers and I am working on order this month . I have a deadline for inspection on Friday and I have to get things in order so pray for me! :) last week was blessed I was able to find my step brother thanks to FB and fate . Life is so short and he was wonderful and loving about having contact and a relationship with my son and I . I don't even feel comfortable saying step brother , he is my only brother since Ryan ands Randy are gone. GOD IS GOOD ! LIFE IS ONLY GOING TO BE POSITIVE AND BLESSED !

No comments: