Search This Blog

SUPPORT MY BLOG -DONATE

Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Twelve-Power Meditation Exercise on Faith-BORROWED FROM UNITY.ORG

Sit quietly for a moment until you feel relaxed. Then focus your attention on the crown of the head (which represents the Christ center) and think a thought similar to this:

The Christ of God is quickened in me!

Next, move your center of attention to your forehead, often thought of as representing the conscious level of mind. Realize that you are consciously aware that the Christ of God is being quickened in you. Say or think:

I AM aware that the Christ of God is quickened in me.

Now move your center of attention to the solar plexus, which represents the subsconscious level of mind. In order to accept your awareness that the Christ of God is being deepened in you at the deepest level of your being affirm:

I AM grateful that the Christ of God is being quickened in me.

…Now let your center of attention travel to the middle of the head, the faith center, and softly affirm:

The Christ in me calls forth Peter, my disciple-faculty of Faith.

As you do this, visualize Jesus speaking the words, “According to your faith be it done unto you.”

Conclude by saying:

I AM Grateful!

No comments: