Search This Blog

SUPPORT MY BLOG -DONATE

Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Long time no blog

I have started this blog a few times and each time I have not been very successful nor consistant. This time will be different because I need the writing outlet. First, a little about me. I just turned 40 in June. I am a single mom , I work from home . I run a daycare and I work for Newcorp.I am also attending college so I really have my hands full.I am determined to be the best person,daughter and mom I can be.I am a licensed foster mom and hopefully,I can write quality topics that people can be interested in and look forward to reading.I am a strong critic and express my feelings regardless of the majority opinion and PCorrectness of my opinions.Many times my topics will very often be about children who are missing and abused,I feel like it is my calling to defend children sometimes its from their parents,from the system and from legal system.I will be writing about legal issues and social issues as I am in school to be a paralegal and working toward my degree to go into social work.I will be often speaking about selling as I have my own business Masseygifts.net and love to help others make money. So check back daily and I promise there will be something new to read. Tomorrow I have lots to do I'm going to do my best to get a lot done.I have am moving some of my moms belongings from storage to my shed in the back yard re-arranging some rooms so that I have a work space that is more confortable.I have to get a lot done so God is definitely going to have to carry me tomorrow.I have one more week of nesting for newcorp of 7-4p and then friday is my last day,I then get a 4 day weekend off and then I start my 4-1a shift with M&T off.I love to cook and I love kids.So having my days back with my babies,my garden that I am trying very hard to get done and have not had time to get done .I am only taking 2 classes in the fall.I have been taking 4 classes but now with working FT I have cut it back.I am reading my books that I live by again and now I am re reading The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz The first agreement is "be impeccable with your word. I will be talking about the chapter tomarrow .

No comments: